The Central Microscopy Research Facilities are dedicated to providing a comprehensive list of techniques to aid every stage of research from sample preparation to image capture.
Select a topic below to learn more.
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Light Microscopy
- X-ray Microanalysis
- Freeze Fracture
- Back-scattered Electron Imaging
- Negative Staining
- Metal Coating
- Enzyme Cytochemistry
- Morphometry and Stereology
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Laser Capture Microscopy
- Image Analysis (Bitplane Imaris, ImageJ/Fiji)
This is only a partial list of techniques available at the facilities. If you are interested in doing something not listed, please contact us.