Eckstein Medical Research Building - Room 1
- The LSM 710 is a state-of-the-art fully motorized upright confocal microscope.
- In place of fixed emission filters this system employs a high sensitivity, low noise 32 channel PMT which allows freely tunable detection bandwidths and spectral imaging.
- Up to ten channels can be simultaneously imaged.
- An ultra-high precision motorized stage provides multi-point observation and high quality tile scanning for high resolution images of large fields of view.
- The Zen2009 software provides an intuitive interface and includes a high-end 3-dimensional rendering package.
- Transmitted light Differential Interference Contrast is also available.